For all of you working on meal planning right now with pantry staples — I’m here to help! ♡
Below I have compiled a list of all of my favorite recipes made with pantry staples that are legit easy-to-make. And more importantly, super delicious. I’ve divided them up into the following categories to hopefully make things a bit easier to search, including:
- Pantry-Friendly Breakfast Recipes
- Pantry-Friendly Soup Recipes
- Pantry-Friendly Pasta Recipes
- Pantry-Friendly Rice & Grains Recipes
- Pantry-Friendly Beans Recipes
- Pantry-Friendly Casserole Recipes
- Pantry-Friendly Sauce Recipes
- Pantry-Friendly Dessert Recipes
Each category is full of tried-and-true recipes that rely on basic pantry and refrigerator staples. Plus I have also included notes to help with potential ingredient substitutions/adaptions that you might need to make during the coming weeks. As well as tips for how to store and freeze these recipes too.
I really hope that this list will be a help to you right now. And of course, stay tuned for many more pantry-friendly recipes to come in the weeks ahead!
Sending lots of love to you all today. ♡ We’re going to get through this together. (more…)