Okay, people…THIS SUPER QUICK Skillet Meal is EXACTLY what you’re going to want to make when all those ripe vegetables start showing up in our gardens and farmers markets!
Just 20 minutes, and a few SIMPLE ingredients is all you need, and you’ll have a DELICIOUS dinner on the table – FAST! makes about 4 servings
- 1.5 lbs grass-fed ground beef
- 3-4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 different color bell peppers of choice, seeded & chopped
- 3 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1.5 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- a small handful of fresh herbs like parsley, cilantro or basil, chopped to garnish
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook your ground beef breaking it into small pieces with a wooden spoon as it cooks. Once browned and cooked through, drain the excess grease, then add in your garlic, onions, peppers, zucchini. Lower heat to medium, and continue to cook stirring frequently for about 6 minutes, or until veggies are crisp-tender.Stir in your cherry tomatoes and remove from heat. Season with sea salt and pepper to your taste.Garnish with fresh chopped herbs if desired and enjoy!