LOOK! I just made lunch for YOU over here at the CFC headquarters (aka: my family kitchen)!
Not really…but, I do wish that I could share all of this food with you!
Then, YOU would have to help me with the dishes & cleanup…I cook, YOU clean. Deal??!
Well, fine. Until we can virtually arrange food/chore sharing, then I’ll have to rely on our 6 teenagers to clean up all of my kitchen messes!
(Any advice on getting teenagers to help more often? This advice I’m definitely open to receiving!)
I did however, create this SUPER FAST delicious lunch or dinner IDEA for you to make with that shredded chicken in your fridge!
If you’re anything like me, then you often crockpot a bunch of chicken breasts each week until they are falling apart – juicy – to use for the week ahead; in salads, soups, and quick meals.
Yep! Just throw a bunch of breasts in your crockpot, add your favorite seasonings, sea salt and pepper, diced onion, on LOW for 8 hours OR follow one of these CFC recipes:
Simple Chicken Taco Salad Bowls
makes 2 servings/bowls
- 1.5 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 6 cups salad greens of choice
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 2 tsps olive or avocado oil
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- juice of 1 fresh lime, or to taste
- 20 chopped cherry, or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 small red onion, diced small
- 1-2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- a small handful of fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced or pressed
- 2 Tbsps fresh lime juice
Enjoy and remember to tag me @CleanFoodCrush in your creations!