Egg Stuffed Breakfast Peppers 3 Ways
These stuffed peppers are FANTASTIC for breakfast…but, equally wonderful for lunch or dinnertime too, when you’re needing something FAST!Tell me, which combo is YOUR FAVE!!?
Comment below which one you’re gonna try!Makes 6 servings
- 3 bell peppers, various colors if desired
- 6 eggs
- cherry tomatoes, chopped
- red onion, diced
- olives, chopped
- feta cheese, crumbled
- nitrate free deli turkey meat, chopped
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- chives, chopped
- bacon, cooked and crumbles
- corn, organic, frozen: thawed, or fresh
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to your taste
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees f.
- Cut the pepper in half vertically right through the middle of the stem as shown and through to the bottom of the pepper.
- Cut out the seeds and place the peppers on the prepared baking tray.
- Lightly spray with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper, then roast for 10 minutes.
- Once the peppers are done roasting, take them out of the oven and very gently crack an egg into each one.
- Add your favorite topping combo to each, such as:
tomato, onions, olives
feta cheese; deli meat, cheddar
chives; or bacon, jalapeño and corn.
- Return to the preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes more, or until eggs whites are completely set.
- Season with sea salt and pepper if desired and enjoy hot!
Make a Greek inspired breakfast with tomato, onions, olives! Remember to HAVE FUN and get creative! You can mix it up with toppings however YOU Like! Put a healthy spin on Comfort food with feta cheese, deli meat, cheddar in these baked bell peppers! Just sprinkle cheese and chives overtop of the ham and eggs, voila!Try chives; or bacon, jalapeño and corn for a festive breakfast! Sprinkle your pre-cooked bacon overtop of egg, sprinkle with cheese, corn, jalepeno and whatever other toppings you desire!Even though they look like a lot of work, they’re actually super easy and make a weekend brunch or dinner party SUPER memorable for everyone