Heyyyy there! #HappyWeekend
I’m so ready for some down time and a little get-together with close friends and family!
Here’s a FABULOUS idea if you’re entertaining this weekend!
These lil’ guys are impressive, yet SO simple = Best kind of appetizers!makes 4 servings, serving size is 2 skewers per person
- 8 cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion, cut into half wedges
- 1 cucumber, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 8 large black olives, pitted
- 6 oz. feta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 8 bamboo skewers
- Prepare all the ingredients and set them out onto a large cutting board as shown.
- To assemble the skewers: Thread the ingredients on your bamboo skewers as follows: cucumber, tomato, feta cheese, onion, olives and finish with another tomato.
- Sprinkle with dried oregano, sea salt and fresh ground black pepper and drizzle with olive oil.