The final recipe in our FOUR part series featuring FOUR different, but completely interchangeable Stir-Fry (meal prep) recipes.
They are each made with LOTS of veggies + a simple delicious homemade stir fry sauce that you make just once and can use for all four recipes!
Meal Prep made SUPER EASY!
Super-Easy Turkey Stir-fry
makes 2-3 servings
- 1 lb. turkey breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1.5 cups asparagus, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large red pepper, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
Homemade Stir-Fry Sauce:
- 1/4 cup Bragg’s liquid aminos, low sodium soy sauce, OR coconut aminos(my favorite is the coconut aminos)
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, grated
- 1″ fresh nob ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tsp chili flakes (optional)
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add in the meat then cook, stirring occasionally until cooked through, about 6-7 minutes.
- Stir in the veggies and cook for 3-4 minutes more.
- Pour your sauce over top and stir to coat the meat and veggies.
- Serve immediately over brown rice, cauliflower rice, or quinoa. OR
- Keep refrigerated in airtight containers for up to 4-5 days or freeze for up to 2 months.
Here are All 4 Stir-Fry Recipes for You!