One-Sheet Pan Cilantro-Lime Salmon
Yesssss…make it this week
This salmon recipe is super quick to put together and even faster on the clean-up duty, thanks to our one-sheet pan method.
We love serving this salmon for a quick dinner, but it’s equally as great for prepping ahead a few lunches to take with you as your food prep throughout the week.
Feel free to double, triple, or quadruple this recipe to fit your family size…it turns out GREAT!
makes 2 servings
- 2, 6-7 oz skinless wild salmon fillet
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced well
- sea salt, & pepper, to taste
- 4 Tbsps chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 large fresh limes, juice, and zest of
- 2 Tbsps raw honey
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, or olive oil
- 2-3 fresh green onions, sliced thin
- 1 cup cooked brown rice or cauliflower rice
- 1 tsp chili flakes, or to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees f. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small glass bowl, whisk the minced garlic, lime juice + lime zest, with honey, chopped cilantro, a pinch of sea salt and pepper.
- On your baking sheet, add the salmon filets and drizzle/rub with oil and just 2 Tablespoons of the cilantro-lime mixture that you just made (one Tablespoon for each filet).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in your preheated oven, until fish is cooked through and flaky.
- Drizzle the remaining, untouched cilantro-lime mixture over your cooked rice.
- Add in green onions and gently toss rice to combine.
- Sprinkle with chili flakes and enjoy immediately, OR:
- Keep meals refrigerated in airtight glass containers for up to 3 days.