We’re just one Halloween away from November! Cooler evenings call for cozy fall comfort foods and roasted veggies, so I’m stocking up on winter squash, sweet potatoes and hardy greens. What are you craving this fall?
I’m finalizing several new recipes that I’m super excited about. I can’t wait to share them with you. For now, I’m sharing some links that I’ve found helpful or interesting lately, and a whole slew of seasonal recipes to cook up in November. Here we go!
- My nutritionist friend Leigh is launching a free email series to help you have a healthy holiday season! (“Prepare, not repair.”)
- How Time Batching Will Change The Way You Work
- This is cute: A Secret to a Happy Marriage
- I answered some fun questions on OKC Veggie
- It’s about that time of year: Eczema 101
- Shared from a sitting position: The Health Hazards of Sitting
- Do good with your Friendsgiving by fundraising for No Kid Hungry
- Completely obsessed with Everlane’s new affordable stretch jeans (affiliate link—I have them in both dark wash blue and washed black and they never bag out!)
Gluten free and vegan (see notes)
“We made the apple oatmeal on this cool morning here in Kansas…and it was perfect. Topped it with some almond butter and a swirl of maple syrup. My 3 year old ate most of my portion along with his. So, kid friendly, as well! Another recipe well done!” – Jamie