Tomorrow is the first day of October and I’m ready to cozy up. Boots, scarves, candles, all of it. I’m on my way back from a relaxing yoga retreat in Greece with Abbi Miller. I’m excited to share some of my newfound Greek recipe inspiration with you in addition to some cozy fall staples!
I’m so ready to be home and take Cookie on long walks now that it’s comfortable outside. For now, here are some links that inspired me over the past month and a collection of seasonal recipe to make this October. What are you craving this fall?
- 12 Healthy Freezer Meals (That You’ll Actually Love)
- 5 New Kitchen Trends
- What Pinterest Taught Me About Myself
- Dealing with Decision Fatigue
- Some Real Data on Pesticides in Wine
- Fibershed and Regenerative Textile Systems (podcast)
Easily gluten free and easily vegan (see notes)
“Made them this morning with one Granny Smith and one Macintosh. Your recipe is fantastic! The rose so well, made a beautiful crust and were nice and tender inside. Taste was great!” – Pierre