Summer of 2018 is OFFICIALLY over but some of us are still getting sun! Celebrate our yearly gift of long-sunshine + adventure-filled days with THESE delicious REAL fruit pops, or create your own! makes 6 servings
- 2 cups plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 scoop vanilla, or collagen protein powder (optional)
- 1 ripe kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup finely diced fresh mango
- 1/4 cup fresh berries
- 1 x 6 ice pop molds
- 6 popsicle sticks
- In a large glass mixing bowl whisk together yogurt, vanilla extract, honey and protein powder (if using – not required).
- Layer the bottom of 3 of your pop spaces with diced mango and stick kiwi slices on the walls. Fill it with yogurt.
- Mix the remaining yogurt with fresh berries and fill the other 3 pop molds with this berry mixture.
- Insert popsicle sticks upright into each one of the pops.
- Place your ice pop mold into the freezer for at least 3 hours.