A Ripe Caprese Platter fit for the Queen!
If you need me…
I’m sitting outside, enjoying this spectacular Summertime harvest..Here are the ingredients I chose:
- Heirloom Tomatoes, sliced
- Ripe Avocado, sliced
- Basil, lots…and different types if possible
- Cucumber, sliced for that crunch
- Fresh Herbs, and/or Mico Greens
- Natural Mozzarella, highest quality
- Red Onion, sliced thin
- Fresh Lemon Slices
- Add-on ideas:
- Kalamata Olives
- Cherry, or Grape Tomatoes
- Sea salt & Fresh ground pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
Use what YOU can find & GO make yourself a beautiful platter before the produce disappears!
Rachel Some of my favorite things in the world are GREAT food and AMAZING company. Make your own summertime platters for a romantic date night or picnic in the park Selecting your own ingredients is part of the fun! If you have a farmers market nearby, you can make a trip out of it.
I can’t wait to see what yours looks like! Be sure to tag me @CleanFoodCrush with your pics!