Overindulged this past weekend!??
Here’s a SIMPLE idea to get back on track. Make a few each week!
- Mixed greens – spinach, romaine lettuce & micro greens
- Nitrate free, high-quality Turkey – rolled up and cut into pieces
- Cherry, or Grape Tomatoes
- Red & Yellow Bell Peppers
- Zucchini Noodles (cleanfoodcrush.com/spiralizer)
- Shredded Carrots
- Red Onion
- Garbanzo Beans, Kidney Beans, or Black Beans
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- I squeeze fresh lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil on top right before eating.
These last for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
Enjoy, and tag me in your own creations!
- Wash and chop/prep and veggies that you’re including in your box
- Arrange all of your ingredients
- Store in the fridge for up to 4 days
Everyone in the family loves having one to grab and go for work and school
Mix & match to make them your own.
Even better: set up an assembly line and let each of the kids make their own! Making meal prep a family affair creates bonding time AND empowers everyone to learn what foods they LOVE! Choose the ingredients you enjoy and put these together. They last in the fridge for up to 4 days