Best Blender Salsa is restaurant quality that is made right in your blender! It only takes 5 minutes and is truly the very best out there!
Easy Restaurant Style Salsa
There is nothing better than going to a good Mexican restaurant and eating all of the chips and salsa in sight. Fresh homemade salsa is thee best and I especially like making a big batch at home. What is it about chips and salsa that is so good and addicting? I especially love eating salsa with some whole grain chips for a healthy snack. This salsa is perfect and honestly the BEST that I have tried. I have been making it for a while now, but I think I have perfected it and made it the very best. And with a few ingredients, 5 minutes of your time, you will be having all of the chips and salsa that your heart desires!
How do I make blender salsa?
- In a blender or food processor add tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, garlic, cilantro, cumin, salt and lime.
- Pulse until it is as chunky or smooth as you would like. Adjust taste with salt if needed
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors blend.
How long can you keep salsa in the fridge?
Store the salsa in an airtight container for up to two weeks in the fridge.
Is it OK to freeze fresh salsa?
It may not look as fresh and perky as fresh salsa, but it can definitely be done. It is a great alternative to canning. There will be some watery liquid after it is thawed but you can drain off the liquid.
More salsa recipes on the blog that you will love:
- 1 (28-ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes with their juices
- ½ small red onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 jalapenos, seeds
and coarsely chopped removed,
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, loosely packed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Juice of one lime
- In a
or food processor, add tomatoes, onion, jalapenos, garlic, cilantro, cumin, salt and juice of one lime. blender,
- Blend until the salsa is as chunky or smooth as you would like. Taste and add more salt if desired.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes or overnight.