A SUPER-FUN treat for Summertime!
- 1 small, round, ripe watermelon
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tsp raw honey, depending on your sweetness preference
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 3-4 gooseberries, sliced
- 1 passion fruit, seeds only
- Using a sharp knife, cut slices of watermelon, about 1 inch thick (as shown) from the center of the melon.
- In a small glass bowl, whisk the yogurt, honey, and vanilla together until nice and smooth.
- Using a spatula, spread an even layer of the yogurt around the watermelon, leaving a bit showing on the outer edge, as shown.
- Layer your fresh fruit on top as you like!
- Slice into “pizza” slices.