What are you craving for July? How do lots of salads sound? The recipes you’ll find below are perfect for your Fourth of July festivities and hot summer days.
When you make a recipe, please leave a comment to let me know how it turns out. Your comments keep me inspired, and your star ratings help other people find and trust the recipes. I love to hear from you!
Here’s what I’ve been into lately! The list contains affiliate links.
- Best Brownie Bake Off: Now I’m craving brownies.
- The Shy Person’s Guide to Being the Center of Attention
- Have you tried Instacart? They buy my groceries and deliver them to my doorstep. After buying a cookbook’s worth of groceries, I never want to go back.
- Adrianna explains how to freeze cookie dough. Game changer!
- Excited to find a reasonably priced, high quality sunglasses brand. I love the Yubas, which remind me of Ray Ban’s Erika sunglasses.
- Another find: affordable natural shampoo and conditioner for curly hair that works marvelously.
- Did you hear about the Minneapolis raccoon saga?
Gluten free and vegan
“Made this immediately last night and loved it – my daughter as well! Quick and easy for when you get home from work – served alongside pasta.” – Connie